1. Favorite TV show: I remember when I was like maybe 6 we had like basic cable so when I would go to my grandma’s and watch Disney Channel it was super awesome and I would get so psyched to watch The Babysitter’s Club omg. So probably that. I know when I was really little I watched Power Rangers sooo much too.
2. Favorite Toy: I don’t know that I really got into toys until I was a little bit older, like right around the millennium because I was more into drawing and playing make-believe and really weird kid stuff. I know when I was 3 though I had one of those little play tents and it was a Lion King one and it was just great.
3. Favorite Commercial: Who has a favorite commercial? I can tell you my least favorite commercial, which was for Nickelodeon Magazine. (Please!)
4. NSync or Backstreet Boys: Back then I was all about BSB. I actually remember once my grandma printed me off this like Nick Carter coloring sheet hahahahaha oh wow I was so lame. But I like *Nysnc wayyyy better looking back. JT was and still is just phenomenal.
5. Weirdest Fashion Trend: Primary colored dinosaur dresses. I don’t know that everyone had one of those, but I did, and it’s the weirdest thing I owned. Oh and like vests ew.
6. Favorite Collectables: Beanie Babies and Pokemon Cards.
7. Favorite Beanie Baby: Oh my gosh i almost want to cry not knowing what happened to this one, but my mom got each of us a Beanie Baby when we were born or before we were born and they were always like the colored rabbits. I had a pink one and it was my favorite thing ever, the last time I had it, it was so faded and dirty and had one eye.
8. How many Tamagotchi’s did you go through?: I had one. We were to po’ for that shit.
9. Favorite Game Console + Game: SNES and Yoshi’s Island, hands down.
10. Favorite Disney Movie: Now this is kind of a loaded question ‘cause like my favorite Disney CHANNEL Original Movie was Xenon. Fucking yes, Xenon. But my favorite Disney Movie was probably The Lion King or Mulan.
11. Favorite Music Artist: Britney Spears. I went to a Britney Spears concert. H8 me.
12. Favorite Nick Jr. Show?: LITTLE BEAR!!!!!
13. Favorite Candy: Omg those like paint can things those were my shit.
14. Favorite Game (Board game, School game, etc.): Candy Land! Me and my mom would play that all the time.
15. Favorite McDonald’s Happy Meal Toy: Teeny Babies.
16. Favorite Book: The Babysitter’s Club, duh.
17. Favorite Clothing Store: I didn’t have a favorite, I just like shopped at Walmart.
18. What would you watch when you’d get home from school? Arthur, Zoom, Zaboomafu (sp?), anything on PBS…